5 Things My Teenage Daughter
Can’t Live Without….. or so she thinks!
1. Cell Phone – Her currently model cell phone is an iPhone 4S. Like most other teens her age, it is “her life” in the palm of her hand. HA! Who am I kidding…. its “my life” in the palm of my hand.
2. iHome – alarm clock for iPad, iPhone and iPod that lets you charge your iPad, Phone or iPod and lets you wake and sleep to any of these or to a custom playlist. A Time Sync button syncs the clock to your iPhone to set the time quickly all while charging the device. FM radio with 6 station memory presets.
3. Dell Inspiron R Laptop with Switchable Cover – used for school work & play.
4. EOS Lipbalm – because no girl should have chapped lips and I have to say I agree. I have an EOS nearly everywhere (bedroom, car, bathroom, work, purse) Her current favorite flavor: Sweet Mint My current favorite: Lemon Drop
5. Elite 3 Rifle – Not many girls would say they couldn’t live without a rifle…. but MINE would. Not just any rifle though. It’s colorguard. No bullets, all spinning & tossing! She is the Rifle Captain, so she definitely couldn’t live withough her rifle. (At least in her mind!)